ESOFT Metro Campus (Pvt) Ltd has adopted the following refund policy with respect to refunds for fee-paying students studying in the entire ESOFT Branch Network.
ESOFT Metro Campus may refund any fees paid to ESOFT, only under special circumstances. Such circumstances include those that are beyond the control of the student and / or ESOFT. Any refund requests will be considered only under the following criteria:
- ESOFT has decided to discontinue the programme at your registered branch, due to circumstances out of its control.
- ESOFT has decided not to commence the scheduled batch due to unforeseen circumstances.
- ESOFT has postponed the commencement of the particular batch you registered for, beyond a period of one month, and the student does not agree to wait for such time period.
- ESOFT has significantly changed the schedule of the batch that you have registered for, without informing you.
- Customer reverses the decision to pursue the course (due to migration, work schedule, etc.). Refund claims under this clause are acceptable only if such request is made in writing, prior to the scheduled commencement of the course.
- The customer has faced a serious medical issue and is unable to follow the course. Refund claims should be submitted with proper medical evidence and a supporting letter from a qualified medical practitioner.
Special Note: Fees paid to external awarding bodies (Pearson, University Partners, etc.) cannot be refunded, as this is beyond the control of ESOFT Metro Campus.
A. REFUND PROCEDURE
A request for a refund of programme fees must be submitted in writing (please use the Refund Request form) by the student and / or the guardian wishing to obtain the refund. A refund will be granted according to the clauses in the refund policy of ESOFT Metro Campus.
Any request that falls outside of this policy will be referred to the officer-In-charge of Student Affairs for consideration and the final decision will be taken by the Chief Operating Officer, as to whether it can be presented to the Governing Council of ESOFT for their final decision.
B. PAYMENT OF REFUNDS
- Refunds (if any) will be made within four weeks upon receiving a completed refund application.
- Refund payments will be made only in Sri Lankan Rupees (LKR)
- Refund payments will be made by cheque, and will be made out in the name of the registered student or the relevant guardian. Payments will not be released to third parties.
Submit your refund request to:
EOSFT Metro Campus (Pvt) Ltd
# 03, De Fonseka Place,
Colombo – 04.