The Government Interest-Free Loan Scheme was formed by the government to expand higher education opportunities for students who have passed G. C. E. (Advanced Level) Examination but are unable to secure a placement in state universities to pursue their higher education goals.
The loan scheme will cover the entire cost of the qualified candidates’ degree fees. This will be completely interest-free, with repayment plans available for up to eight years after graduation.
This scheme allows you to study following UGC-Approved degree programs at ESOFT
BIT (Hons) Degree Programme
The Bachelor of Information Technology (Honours) degree awarded by the ESOFT Metro Campus intends to prepare you for a professional career in ICT industry.
- Software Engineering
- Information Systems Security
- Computer Networks
- Robotics & Smart Systems
BBM (Hons) Degree Programme
The Bachelor of Business Management (Honours) degree awarded by the ESOFT Metro Campus intends to prepare you for a professional career in the growing Business Industry.
- Leadership & Change Management
- Event Management
- Managing Innovations
- Sustainability & Business Ethics
- Knowledge Management
Advantages of the loan scheme
- Entire course fee given as a loan
- 0% Interest
- Repay the loan while working
(With a one-year grace period after completing the course)
- No payments in first 5 years
- Additional Rs. 300,000 for living expenses
- 7 Years for loan repayment
(The monthly installment is approximately Rs. 9,500 (after 7 years)
Why choose ESOFT?
- 2 Decades of unbroken trust & experience in conducting British IT degrees
- High demand for ESOFT graduates
- Internationally Recognised
- Distinguished academic panel
- Job placement support
- Scholarships for high achievers to read Masters & PhDs
- Limited number of students will be enrolled on a priority basis