DiCA is an ideal course of study for practicing accountants or young professionals who wish to join the accounting profession. Those who successfully complete this programme are awarded with an industry recognized qualification in computerized accounting which enables them to function effectively in a global finance and accounting environment. The course offers the latest tools and techniques including Quickbooks, MYOB, SAGE and Microsoft Excel.
- For professionals who are currently working in accounting.
- For accountancy students who follow courses such as AAT, CIMA etc.
- Those who seek foreign employment in the field of accounting.
- For students who have done G.C.E. A/L Accounting.
Course Fee :
13,500/= + 8000/= X3 installments
- Introduction to Accounting with Microsoft Excel
- Using Excel Mathematical Functions
- Excel String Functions
- Excel Financial Functions
- Working with Customers
- Working with Vendors
- Banking with QuickBooks
- Sage Line 50 Financial Controller
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Financial Reporting
- MYOB Premier Accounting
- Record Customer Invoices and Credit Notes
- Process Payments to Suppliers
- Reports and System Maintenance
- Important Financial Reports
- Microsoft Excel
Entry Requirements :
- G.C.E. Ordinary Level Accounting or equivalent qualification.
Training Mode :
- Interactive hands-on training for each student.
- Standard text books for all modules.
- Classes are conducted during weekdays as well as weekends
- Pre-scheduled group classes as well as individual classes are available.
- Individual class hours can be arranged at your convenience.
- For corporate clients, special arrangements can be made