In recent years, Network and Information Security has experienced a dramatic increase in importance to society as a whole, not only due to highly specialised IT systems, but due to the widespread use of the Internet. The confidentiality of personal information, the security of transactions carried out during online banking and the concerns about personal data stored on the cloud are examples of issues that everyone is facing in our modern digital world. Understanding these issues requires specialist knowledge, and a readiness for constant evaluation of a growing number of threats such as computer viruses, e-mail scams and computer criminals compromising networked systems with devastating effects to businesses and individuals. This programmehas therefore been designed to equip you with a thorough technical understanding of how to secure information, networks and networked systems.
You are eligible to apply for this programme if you have any of the following qualifications
- Applicants for the MSc programme normally required to have a good honours degree in a relevant area or academic equivalent such as Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Exceptionally applicants who have substantial working experience in security or either the computing or data communications arena but no first degree may be considered if they can satisfy the Admissions office of their motivation, evidence of their ability to work at this level and they are numerate.
- Compulsory English language requirement – A/L (B Pass) or O/L (C pass) or Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in Reading, listening and Speaking
02 Year + Dissertation
Introductory Course Fee :
Rs.350,000/= (Down payment 75,000/- + 10X27,500/- )
Full Payment : Offers Available : Contact – 0117 55 55 45
Part Payment : Instalment Plans Available : Contact – 0117 55 55 45
- CI7110 - Data Communications
- CI7100 - Cryptography and Applications
- CI7130- Network and Information Security
- C17150- Wireless Communications and Networks
- CI7000- Project Dissertation
Total Credits : 180