This certificate covers the range of concepts, approaches and techniques that are applicable
to the Practitioner Certificate in Business Analysis Practice and is relevant to anyone requiring a broad understanding of the subject.
The certificate’s focus is on using a holistic approach to the investigation and improvement of
business situations, with a view to developing effective, feasible business solutions.
- Requirements Engineers. Anyone working within a business or information systems domain, who requires an understanding of the
nature, definition and use of good quality requirements.
Rs.25,000 + 20,000
- Introduction to Requirements Engineering
- Hierarchy of Requirements
- Stakeholders in the Requirements Process
- Requirements Elicitation
- Use of Models in Requirements Engineering
- Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Analysis
- Requirements Validation
- Requirements Management
Online Examination can be taken via Pearson VUE test centre at Esoft Metro Campus.Refer more details from BCS