The MSc in IT and Strategic Innovation examines the methods by which an enterprise may be modelled in a virtual sense using technology, underpinned by an exploration of how human and organisational factors interplay with systems. The programme follows logically from business strategy through business analysis to managing the important but often neglected business resource: information. Agile entrepreneurial start-ups employing relatively trivial amounts of start-up capital by comparison with traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ companies provide opportunities for economic development. Exploiting these opportunities requires not only the technological ‘know how’, but also an understanding of innovation processes, business strategy and management.
You are eligible to apply for this programme if you have any of the following qualifications
- Applicants for the MSc programme normally required to have a good honours degree in IT, Computer Science, or Business Studies.
- Exceptionally applicants may have no first degree but 5+ years working in a software design and development area. In this case, there must be strong evidence that the applicant has the motivation to complete the course and the ability to work at this level.
- Both of these types of applicants will benefit from the advanced and specialised nature of the technical and business knowledge covered the course that is designed to build on the knowledge they already possess.
- Compulsory English language requirement – A/L (B Pass) or O/L (C pass) or Academic IELTS of 6.5 overall with 6.0 in Writing and 5.5 in Reading, listening and Speaking
02 Year + Dissertation
Introductory Course Fee :
Rs.350,000/= + University Fee
Full Payment : Offers Available : Contact – +94 117 55 55 45
Part Payment : Instalment Plans Available : Contact – +94 117 55 55 45
- CI7230 - Modelling Enterprise Architecture
- CI7200 - e-Business Strategy and Implementation
- CI7240- IT and Entrepreneurship
- CI7300- Data Management and Governance
- CI7000- Project
Total Credits : 180